Changing Garvey Ink Rollers
- The Garvey ink roller is located behind the door at the nose of the labeler. Access the ink roller by pulling the front out and down (Figure E).
- Pinch the two tabs at the ends of the roller, then pull up and out to release the ink roller from its station (Figure F).
- Dispose the old ink roller and insert new ink roller.
- Replace the ink roller by performing the steps above in reverse. Close the front protection plate.
- NEVER re-ink an ink roller. The rollers are not designed to absorb ink.
- Recommend changing the ink roller after every sleeve of labels for crisp clear print.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh