Loading Garvey Labels
Label Loading Instructions:
- To open the bottom assembly press and slide side cap locks in the direction of the arrow (Figure A).
- Drop in label roll with label backing facing up (Figure B).
- Pull 7″ strip of the label tape out from the labeler and close the bottom assembly until it locks.
- Feed labels straight down into the bottom drive assembly near the “Insert Label” text and arrow (Figure C).
- Squeeze the labeler handle to advance the strip of labels through the bottom assembly (Figure D).
- Within a few cycles, the labeler will align itself to print in the proper area of the label.